• Jenna09: Favia

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • tankedchemist: Grumpy Goby

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know D, if you'd put the pic of that one tang with the eye spot on its tail, I might have voted for you. Now that's a unique tang! ... too bad. :mrgreen:

Had to vote for Dave. That is mt all time favorite Tang. And I guess if he wins, you could always put up a blank picture, just a big white box, since after all it is an imaginary tank and fish.

well if dave wins, its just an imaginary win so the next person with the most votes will be the real winner.:mrgreen:

I think 420's picture of his shrimp is getting overlooked. I think that's a great pic. So it got my vote.

DCan went to the LFS and took a picture of a Tang. He probably just photoshopped the prices off the glass.:D

I think 420's picture of his shrimp is getting overlooked. I think that's a great pic. So it got my vote.

DCan went to the LFS and took a picture of a Tang. He probably just photoshopped the prices off the glass.:D

Oh silly PRC! Our LFS never has prices on anything! Dcan wouldn't even have to go to that effort!! ;)

BTW, I voted for Hiker's pic also. I think it's amazing.

Looks like I just tied things up! Since I never got my $ in the mail I went with the shrimp as well! I really like that pic! Great Job Hiker!

we need a tie breaker.

I say we have each of them answer a very difficult question (they can google it if they want)...whoever gets it right first is the winner of POTM.

Or, considering how this is just an imaginary entry for dcan, congrats Hiker:Cheers::Cheers::Cheers: :mrgreen:

Or we do a 48hr revote between the two. Those who voted for one of the other entries will now have to vote for one of these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back