Marinne's Reef

20141008_105648.jpg
Since u like riding....

I am running an HMF with a stepped header...works best with the high altitude and head work I have

although I hardly ride anymore, no MX tracks in Montana really and my husband and I are really into SW tanks...we also love football so we are always in watching the games this time of year

not to mention we have both crashed pretty hard several times and realize that we aren't 18 year olds anymore...medical insurance is expensive and we would like full functioning bodies for a while lol

It took me 8 months of physical therapy to get back 80% mobility in my shoulder from one crash

Last edited:
I am running an HMF with a stepped header...works best with the high altitude and head work I have

although I hardly ride anymore, no MX tracks in Montana really and my husband and I are really into SW tanks...we also love football so we are always in watching the games this time of year

not to mention we have both crashed pretty hard several times and realize that we aren't 18 year olds anymore...medical insurance is expensive and we would like full functioning bodies for a while lol

It took me 8 months of physical therapy to get back 80% mobility in my shoulder from one crash
Boooo. That's what old people say.

lol yeah but it's an incredibly demanding sport...way more money than SW tanks to do it and you have to be in great physical shape

riding ATV motocross is like running a marathon while bench pressing

lol yeah but it's an incredibly demanding sport...way more money than SW tanks to do it and you have to be in great physical shape

riding ATV motocross is like running a marathon while bench pressing
I understand the physical shape aspect, but the money is equal.. I am sure I could have bought a new 450r with the money I spent on my tank. I've been here long enough and know some one else who is balls deep in the hobby too, sorry about the balls comment. I suppose I could have deleted it instead of apologizing... I think it's better to write it down. :-)

I was an Air Force cop, that's PG compared to what I have heard lol...I have probably spent over 20K on the quad sport in the last 3 years

I might be around 5k for the tanks but I can easily reach that number shortly...One wreck on a quad can cost almost 13K, that's why I stopped MX and now just terrorize old people in the mountains

The older you get the harder it gets to bounce back. 300 jumps have taken their toll on my body and while I'd LOVE to go do one more, I know one oops and I'm wrecked for months. I think that at 52 my Death From Above days have come to a close.

Let the tank run for a while and see what happens. I had quite a few gobies and blennies in my 240. They each set up a territory and unless another encroached on it, there was peace in a valley.

I am going to let it go for another 2 weeks or so as it has already almost been 7 days...might just buy some coral but it is so freaking expensive nowadays, you can't get 3 nice pieces for under 200

I'll see what I've got.
I know I've got frogspawn, candycane, plating monti, and a shit ton of sps. I do have acans, just haven't fraged them yet, so i don't know how that will go.

let me know if your willing to sell anything....Anthony I do shop at exotic-reefs but they are pretty low on inventory

Last edited:
Get some of their utter chaos palys. The price has dropped a lot on them. 30$ per polyp is a lot better then the initial 79.99$ lol (And that was for 1 friggen polyp. Shit was crazy!)

Man it sucks not having a LFS...ordering anything online is so freaking expensive, you can't just go buy 10-15 frags at the LFS for cheap

I can only get maybe 5 frags for $200 anywhere online

Back