Maroon Clown question

CDaubs

Reefing newb
I have an Ocellaris Clown that is about 5 years old. He is in my new tank and the only fish. I was at the LFS today and they have the most adorable baby Maroon Clown there. Because of the size difference, is there any way the two would get along? The Maroon is about 1/3rd the size of the O.C.

I feel the Maroon is more aggressive by nature, but will the fact that the O.C. was there first and is bigger now help?

I know my tank is new, but I was thinking they could hold him for me. :D

with my experience, maroon clowns dont get along with anything else. i had to give mine away and ive been pretty happy since

You could always take out you OC and trade him/her in toward a pair of Maroons. My Maroon clowns would chase everything in the tank. I now have a pair of Saddleback clowns, and they can be a little maen as well (the female bit me last night on the forearm).

It's a good thing you're not cute then yote! On the other hand there's Biff. Guess she proves your point. :lol: :mrgreen:

NDB would certainly agree with you. He tells me that I'm mean all the time! You know how I respond? I say, "Suck it up and be a man, Mary!" ;)

Back