marron clown aggresiveness in question

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
ive had the maroon for about 3 months and want to introduce 2 true percs in my tank that will be half his size , what are the chances that the maroon clown will be passive with the new True Percs, the maroon never acted hostile towards the fire fish but he was hostile with the yellow clown goby.

With adding any other clowns its best to add at the same time. On it getting along with other fish you would need to take in mind the size of the tank. I had two in a 28G & they where fine until someone went into there space.

That maroon is gonna have a field day with those new clowns...if you want to introduce them, you may have to remove the maroon for a while and then change the rock layout around so there is no territory. Good luck, but be prepared just in case to remove one or the other in case of an emergency.

That maroon is gonna have a field day with those new clowns...if you want to introduce them, you may have to remove the maroon for a while and then change the rock layout around so there is no territory. Good luck, but be prepared just in case to remove one or the other in case of an emergency.

ok ill get my mini harpoon ready , lol

thanks yall :D

like anything in the hobby, its 50/50 - but I'd wager on the side of the maroon having issues with the new clowns. I'd remove the maroon for a while if possible as already suggested. If that isn't an option, at least re-arrange the rocks right before the new clowns go in

I cant see the maroon leaving those guys alone even if you remove him for a few days and re-arrange the rocks. I think its going to end up being one or the other.

k guys well time to go fishing lol gotta get my maroon out, damn he was just getting his gold stripe too but i do prefer the True percs :D

Back