Matt's 20 gallon long

Thanks man. They were $329 Canadian. Full 3 year warranty. Also comes with a remote and 120 degree led optics to replace if u want. They come with 90s on it.

Sweet. That's a little more than I want to spend, but ill definitely look into them. I've been eyeing the ReefBreeders, but they aren't programmable, just 2 channels that can be dimmed...

Ya I just figured once I eventually upgrade my tank to a 55 I may be able to use these lights if not I'll just get another one since they are linkable. I've read great things about reefbreeders as well. This is the fourth time I have upgraded my lights in two years lol. Wanted to go all out and hope this is the last time. So far very pleased with these lights.

20140131_151027_1625-1_zpsxcfmouqo.jpg

Thanks Sakura! Still messing with my lights. Not sure if i should lower them or not. 14.5 inches seems a little high. But then again it is a 150 Watt light over a very shallow tank. At the peak my lights are only 45% blue and 35% white. Just so many options. Lol.

Hey thanks kbuser and sakura couldnt pass it up the price was right. It's almost too big for my tank. I may have to reaquascape or was thinking of doing a floating rock on the back glass with magnets and attaching it to that. Still contemplating while it's being light acclimated.

Last edited:
Hey thanks kbuser and sakura couldnt pass it up the price was right. It's almost too big for my tank. I may have to reaquascape or was thinking of doing a floating rock on the back glass with magnets and attaching it to that. Still contemplating while it's being light acclimated.
The idea of the rock on the back glass to place it sounds really good. :thumbsup:

Created my floating rock tonight. I used a magnet from an old mag float scrubber. Drilled a hole and glued the magnet in the hole. I then coated the exposed magnet with a thin layer of silicone to prevent corossion from the saltwater. The reef glue i used cures better in water so im letting it cure in my tank for the night. Tomorrow I'll attempt to attach the monti to it. sorry for picture quality, its the whiter rock in the back...floating lol.

20140220_221102_zpsfzpd4wh4.jpg

20140220_221057_zpsqi06tevk.jpg

Thanks aquarian! Only thing I could think of to not crowd my other corals. I'm sure it will get to big soon enough, but then, it's fragging time.

Back