Matt's 20 gallon long

Not much new to see here just some pics i took today that i like. Also, probably the best pic ive taken yet of my bonsai acro that shows its true colors. My phone camera is very difficult to get an accurate pic with.

20140223_142231_1_zps39sbqjnw.jpg

torch-color is alot more vibrant with new lights
Id_zpshuscnfoq.jpg

frogspawn
20140222_145613_zps87sti0wt.jpg

and FTS as of today
20140223_144153-1_zpsfxnjzypt.jpg

Tank is still doing great. My torch and frogspawn are splitting and my six line and flame angel are getting along great. :)

Thanks Kyle. Actually ya he's out a lot especially with my flame angel side by side. He blends in really well with all the purple and also whenever he sees the camera he's gone. Great fish though really cool looking and fun to watch no complaints here.

Last edited:
Actually it wasn't too bad. I had a koralia 225 and 425 in there. This single wave maker has replaced them both. Way stronger than the 2 powerheads together. Don't get me wrong I did move it quite a few times. The most tedious part was timing the waves to get the perfect wave effect. The else option: Reef Stream Mode, a mixed, changing pattern that creates a random flow cycle similar to what you would find in a natural reef . is pretty sweet as well. Not sure which one I prefer . Everything has a nice sway to it. Not sure if it's enough for my sps yet may need to throw one of my koralia back in there. But so far this looks good on its own. Gotta say it's a great piece of equipment though. Dead silent and delivers exactly what it says it does. Once I figure out how to do it I'll upload a video.

Thanks Sakura! :) I think you're going to be very happy with it. I think yours has the light sensor on it if I remember right. Mine doesn't. Still pretty awesome though. Are you planning on running yours with another powerhead?

Thanks Sakura! :) I think you're going to be very happy with it. I think yours has the light sensor on it if I remember right. Mine doesn't. Still pretty awesome though. Are you planning on running yours with another powerhead?

Yes, that's my plan. I order two of the WP 25, but maybe they would be too much for my 46. My plan is running one with my koralia 850 and see how that works. :D

Ya I wished I had ordered two of the wp10s. I do have a koralia 225 and 425 to work with though. But the wave maker against a constant flow I'm not sure how it will work yet. Perhaps I'll give it a try tomorrow. Everything is moving in my tank with the wp10 it's my sps I'm not sure of yet. ;)

Ya I wished I had ordered two of the wp10s. I do have a koralia 225 and 425 to work with though. But the wave maker against a constant flow I'm not sure how it will work yet. Perhaps I'll give it a try tomorrow. Everything is moving in my tank with the wp10 it's my sps I'm not sure of yet. ;)
That sounds like a good plan. :thumbsup:

Back