Matty 150g Cube Dream Tank

Discussion in 'Tank Showcase Comments' started by lilmatty5dimes, Jan 6, 2013.

1. lilmatty5dimes

lilmatty5dimes

Thanks buddy. It was fresh saltwater. I don't think it would have made a differences. Yea wish I would have know it would have cycled. I would have waited for the fish and coral. :banghead: lol
    Thanks Angie. A buddy of mine goes down to Miami with some friends with some big cash $3k and buy a ton of high end coral he's going to be growing out. So, I'll get some more. Be a lil longer now with a mortgage tho. Lol
    Thanks Kurt. Good luck with your move when is again? The rimless build is going to be awesome. Pair of radions and mp's can't get any better. Lol

lilmatty5dimes, Jun 22, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. lilmatty5dimes

ZyberGoby Because I'm clever VIP Member

Hey bro sorry I'm just now getting back to this. The move has been pushed to after my lady and I get married on Oct 26th

ZyberGoby, Jul 17, 2013
    lilmatty5dimes likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. lilmatty5dimes

lilmatty5dimes

thanks bro. i just posted the start of my 57g mistress build check it out.

lilmatty5dimes, Jul 17, 2013
  4. lilmatty5dimes

stagofdoom Phi Kappa Psi

Just went through the whole thread, so sorry to hear about your tank. Make that 57gal amazing now.

I had one question though, how did the corals react to your Ecoray led's? Did they like them?

I have those and had them on my tank before, but I didnt dive into corals like I want to when I restart it.

stagofdoom, Jul 18, 2013
    lilmatty5dimes likes this.
  5. lilmatty5dimes

lilmatty5dimes

thanks. it sucks big time.
    the coral were great. i had a ton of growth from everything: sps, zoas, and lps. the only thing i didnt like was that they weren't dimmable. you'll have no problem keeping any coral. just make sure you accumulation then slowly under the lights. gl any pics?

lilmatty5dimes, Jul 18, 2013
  6. lilmatty5dimes

stagofdoom Phi Kappa Psi

Check out my build thread, not many pics yet. Im still building the stand and once that's done ill have it up and running within a week. Ive had the Ecoray's for a few years now, but my last set up I hated my filtration system and didn't have the time/money/patience to remove it and replace it so I never got into corals much.

This tank though im going all out. Im waiting on my mp40's and will be getting my sump tank soon. After that all I have to do is build out the sump, clean the display tank, and put in plumbing. Im hoping to have it up and running within 3 weeks. Excited to get some corals in there too.

stagofdoom, Jul 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question