Matty's 90g

And the cutest one my daughter kissing the fishy good night.
IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Thanks Angie. Of course I find a better way of doing the water changes after I already did it. But probably changed about 100 gallon to have it around 30ppm.

Well, not a good day today. Had my first fish die on me today. It was mine bigger flame cardinal. He wasn't eating to well and he appeared on my powerhead this afternoon. R.I.P. lil guy. Now what should i do with the other one i have?
IMG_0066.jpg

Thanks. Yea the other one is doing just fine. Fed him a ghost shrimp well two of them and he stuffed his lil face. He's perfectly fine. Checked the water and that was fine too. He just didn't eat.

That's what a couple of lfs said and live aquaria said. I also fed the tank a cube of this Hikari Frozen Spirulina Brine Shrimp and the smaller one would eat whenever went in front of it.

Neither of those two sources are the end all for information. No matter what type of fish, you want them to eat frozen foods. Its easier on your wallet and more healthy for them because the feeder shrimps havent got much nutrition. Also, i wouldnt feed them brine either, also not the healthiest of sources. I would instead feed them a variety of different things like blood worms, shrimp, scallop etc.

Mysid shrimp have a very high phosphate content, so unless you are target feeding corals, dont rely on them too much.

Also, they have great mixed blends already made. One of my favorites is Rod's food

Well, didn't find any Rod's food at the two stores I went to. Beginning to think it's something I'm goin to have to pick up online. But found a guy sellin frag corals for $5-15. Picked up these two for $5 a piece. Don't think it was a bad deal. Here's a couple picture of them closed can't wait to get home to see them open. 4 hrs left of work.
62e0e1fc.jpg

38e849c6.jpg

Here's the clown fish getting jealous and trying to get in a picture.
0ffb7ecb.jpg

Here's a lil iPhone video showing all the fish but mostly the tang.
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l526/lilmatty5dimes/90g Saltwater Tank/MVI_0113.mp4

Last edited:
Thanks. Well, good news is both the zoa have opened up all the way and looking pretty good. But the bad news is dog has tape worms and need to take him to the vet. So, pics to come after the dog is all taken care of. Tuna you should give that guy a call. He's got some pretty nice thing and cheap $5-15 a frag. probably going back thursday when i get paid to look again. He said he had more but got hit hard over the weekend. Hope that coral is doing good.

Back