Pic Update
Here are the corals frags i got for $5
IMG_0176-1.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

Here I think are frogspawn
IMG_0193.jpg

Flame cardinal stuffing his face.
IMG_0114.jpg

Well, I did the stupidest thing so far. I was trying to sell my clown and cardinal fish and went to go catch them with a minnow trap and after 5 days got unpatience and decided to take a few of the rocks out(bad mistake went to work at 3a and on brk tried this) where he is mostly stays. Needless to say after all the rocks where out I finally got the two fish. Now the bad I stressed my tang out a lot to much and he didn't make it.
R.I.P. Lil buddy
IMG_0068.jpg

My local forum buy a par meter for the user to get there tanks tested and a mod buy something's from me came over and tested my lights. The very bottom was 31 and the top part of my old rocks was around 52. With that in mind when putting rocks back in I did everything a lil different.
Now my new rock scape my wife assisted.
65dd47fc.jpg

Thanks and thanks. With the par reading decided to make has may high spots as possible to start getting more corals. Now I'm on the look out for so fish. Went by the lfs and they had some good choices:
PJ cardinals
Flame angel
Green chromis*
Mimic tang
Royal gramma
I'm going to move the black and white clowns over to the 90 and get something new for the BioCube to keep the bioload but going to sell the BioCube shortly. Just debating on which fish above to get.

Last edited:
Well, some1 wanted to trade me 2 xbox 360 games for some of his coral. I think I came out with a killer deal. Got an Australian duncan, rainbow raptor zoa, and frogspawn. Met the guy at a lfs where he volunteers at. So, while there i picked up a couple things. Coral beauty, 3 green chromis (2 died while accumulating), single head ricordea, and some Rod's food. All for $43. I'll get better pictures when the lights come now later today but for now some iPhone pics.
frogspawn
af33e8d4.jpg

Australian duncan
da022c29.jpg

rainbow zaptor zoa
cd671605.jpg

Well, here is some better pictures and my new coral beauty(name tba wife's still working on it) Hope y'all like.
Coral beauty
IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0521-1.jpg

Ricordea hard to get a good picture
IMG_0461.jpg

Frogspawn
IMG_0472.jpg

Australian Duncan
IMG_0474.jpg

rainbow raptor zoa
IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

Thanks lil fish and Angie see every1 else getting corals got me the fever and had to go get some. Angie to bad your so far away and I haven't a clue how to ship anything.

Well, last two weeks have sucked extremely bad. here's why https://www.livingreefs.com/dont-know-whats-wrong-t40864.html but the shorter version is bought a new coral beauty and 3 chromis. the chromis died while drip accumulating then. two days later my pair of black and white clowns died and a week later my coral beauty died. havent a clue why. made me really thing of just selling the whole tank. figure one last try. did a big water change tonight about 40 gallon to get my rates down. figure it would be good with no fish in the tank. changed my sump around and cleaned it which needed it big time. anyways checking the water tomorrow to see how the water change did and i guess go from there. now some pics.
feb026f5.jpg

35a944d4.jpg

at the 50 gallon mark
aa5250fd.jpg

just below the 10g mark
e064bac4.jpg

and 45 gallon water change done
8f2dffd7.jpg

We'll see how this works out. Hopefully I'll be able to get my 20g long and be able to put some cheato in it to help with the rates. But tested the water and got
Ammon 0
Rites 0
Rates 30
Ph 8.0
Salinity 1.024
We'll add some fish in the next week or so and see how they turn out.

Back