Matty's 90g

Thanks. I have to start cleaning it more. Plus I put some fiber on top of the drip tray to catch some stuff while dropping down from my overflow. The tanks has been a PITA. How much did you pay for 20L?

Well, it's been about 10 days since I haven't had any fish I. The tank. So, the coral only tank is going good. (knock on wood). Got some more frags.
Zoa rock I got for $10
622799ce.jpg

007a0a3a.jpg

Hammer $5 per head $15
9c9c0deb.jpg

ffef3859.jpg

Orange mushroom $5
2126f48a.jpg

Green star polyp $5
54ebc1a0.jpg

034d58db.jpg

Zoa frag $5
8291b21c.jpg

All from the same guy.

I'm just glad I can keep something alive. He was about to cut the zoa rock into two and throw the polyps away and them try and sell the zoa when i told him I'll buy it for $10 and do the same but keep the polyps.

Well, found a guy selling a air water ice typoon 3 75gpd rodi unit for $125. So, grabbed that and got 9 different frags of zoa from another guy and checked out a new lfs yesterday. Basically the lfs had a pet store but saw every1 skipping thru the dog cat bird stuff and going straight to the back where the salt water stuff was at so he closed for a week and go rid of all the pet stuff and doubled the saltwater stuff. So, now he's got 2 big $10 frag tanks, 3 big $20 frag tanks and a sps with clam tank where it's separated by $10 & $20. All in all a very good day. Hopefully the zoas will open up when I get home for pictures.

Well, no more carrying water from the store. Yay!!!!!! Plus, some of the zoa are opening so here are pictures.
RO/DI unit right next to the tank.
5a5eaff7.jpg

LA Laker
fec3cc44.jpg

tubbs
17e34b8e.jpg

Capt America
619c0104.jpg

Some I'm not sure what they are
57a619cb.jpg

974ff777.jpg

Thanks and thanks. With the par reading decided to make has may high spots as possible to start getting more corals. Now I'm on the look out for so fish. Went by the lfs and they had some good choices:
PJ cardinals
Flame angel
Green chromis*
Mimic tang
Royal gramma
I'm going to move the black and white clowns over to the 90 and get something new for the BioCube to keep the bioload but going to sell the BioCube shortly. Just debating on which fish above to get.

flame angle!

I actually don't have any fish right now so first up are some true perc black or if money is right some black onyxs. A lfs is going to try and start breeding some black onyx so people can actually have them. They are going to sell them for $20 instead of $80-100 a pair. I've just been getting coral right now trying to make the 90g look full and not like a pile of rocks. But I got some more over this weekend so pics are to come.

Back