a06db376.jpg

Hairy mushroom
971080d0.jpg

Red starfish
6067036f.jpg

Zoa I got for $15 and the second for $8
f096781c.jpg

3f39f654.jpg

Another zoa rock that's covered 40+ heads. Fragging this one soon. It's like hurricane colors. Orange center with green ring around it.
a5c17748.jpg

Last edited:
nice pickups...:D
That neon green striped mushroom is by far the fastest growing coral I have seen...I started out with just two heads ( about 4 months ago) now they are spread all over the lower portions of the tank.. Must be at least 50 heads plus I fragged a few out..

I actually don't have any fish right now so first up are some true perc black or if money is right some black onyxs. A lfs is going to try and start breeding some black onyx so people can actually have them. They are going to sell them for $20 instead of $80-100 a pair. I've just been getting coral right now trying to make the 90g look full and not like a pile of rocks. But I got some more over this weekend so pics are to come.
oh yeah forgot you don't get any fish.Well can I give you some suggestions?

Ok picked up so coral this weekend.
SPS
7a64f4f8.jpg

Red monti
53b5a13f.jpg

Green striped mushroom
b48a51f5.jpg

Zoa
a06db376.jpg

Hairy mushroom
971080d0.jpg

Red starfish
6067036f.jpg

Zoa I got for $15 and the second for $8
f096781c.jpg

3f39f654.jpg

Another zoa rock that's covered 40+ heads. Fragging this one soon. It's like hurricane colors. Orange center with green ring around it.
a5c17748.jpg
Awesome corals and cool starfish! But did you check if it was reef safe first?

Thanks every1. The guy selling the star is starting to get into coral but another reefers has 2 in his tank and he's got about the same coral as me and he hasnt eaten anything. I've read that they eat clams When they get bigger. I've got my eye on him. The best part I only bought the 3 zoa rocks. Everything else was free.

Thanks every1. The guy selling the star is starting to get into coral but another reefers has 2 in his tank and he's got about the same coral as me and he hasnt eaten anything. I've read that they eat clams When they get bigger. I've got my eye on him. The best part I only bought the 3 zoa rocks. Everything else was free.
I would still get rid of it, there are many other sea stars that are much more useful such as the sand sifter sea star.

Well, I've not made it to the lfs yet to bring that starfish their but here's a picture that would/will get your butthole really puckered up after learning they're not reef safe.
2e2a4713.jpg

84361282.jpg

Well, did a lil fathers day shopping this afternoon. Got another 5 lil rocks of zoa. The first lfs had t
30% off of coral and fish(they had some beautiful anthias for $14 a piece) walked out with two nice rocks full with about 20 heads a piece. The second lfs had some rocks that were 3/$25. Here are some pictures.
52331c7b.jpg

e23cbc84.jpg

These ate some I had but they look like mindblowing.
f8e83753.jpg

5d662fd3.jpg

More to come when they open up. I went to a new lfs yesterday world wide coral (look them up) but they have there 5 year anniversary next weekend and are having a huge sale to celebrity but I actually saw in person my first platinum, Picasso, and extremely expensive clown fish there. The pair I pick were some snowflakes(??) on one of the white bars it had a hint/shade of blue in there so prudy. Wish I wouldn't feel so guilty putting it on a credit card.

Here's some more pictures.
f310c9b7.jpg

89549f3c.jpg

89573f79.jpg

e3d2b6b2.jpg

52331c7b.jpg

e23cbc84.jpg

I'm getting some more here on Wednesday. Should be some fire & ice, joker, wammin watermelon, pink and green, orange and purple, and devils hand leather for $40 if I want a pink cap he'll throw it in for $5 more. More pics to come probably Thursday.

Back