Matty's 90g

Well, went to another new lfs today and got a pair of black & white clowns today after meeting some1 for 6 more frags and and huge box of dry rocks. Maybe 50-60lbs all for only $60. Pics of the coral to come tomorrow but for now some of the new clowns.
fa0f5157.jpg

a9f243f9.jpg

49e43451.jpg

5c5428db.jpg

Thanks. I was looking for some a lil bigger but have been waiting long enough for so e fish so I got these. They were a nice pair. Wish I had more money for some blacker ice clowns but didn't want to flush $125 down the tiolet. Here's some of my other bl&wh clowns
My favorite picture
IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Thanks lil fish. That's my favorite picture. Now I have to wait a while to upgrade my equipment to the 90 before I get anemone. A Friend won a purple anemone that looks amazing I'll see if I can get some picture from him and post I've never seen one before.

Here are some better pictures of the fish. They are starting to come out swim a lil mOre.
41585daa.jpg

8e7bdb82.jpg

New coral I got first is a devils hand leather and some more zoa
c4d7fffb.jpg

83992630.jpg

My daughter running to give the fishy a kiss good night.
f756b585.jpg

Well, I just bought my new light. Instead of buying new vho bulbs some1 was selling his current 6 bulb t-5 fixture for $100. He's got new ati bulbs in there which should last me until I can get my DIY LEDs. I've got to figure out how to hang it cause the guy just had it sitting on top of his tank. Can't wait until tomorrow.

Thanks lil fish. Yea I want to go hang it up or take a sneak peak of how it looks but waking up at 2 for work is going to be here a lil to quick.

Haha. You got it. There's just so much to do and night is the only time I can get anything done with the almost 3 year old and the 3 month. There's 80lbs of rocks I've got to boil. And another water change. Just so much to do. Haha

Last edited:
sounds like fun bro and nice score on the light. be careful when you boil the rock sometimes it will make fractures in the rock that you wont know are there till you pick it up just right and it smashes through the bottom of your tank :(.... needless to say Monday sucked for that reason.....

Thanks Kurt and Kelz. I want some black perc but the lfs never got ahold of me until the day after I bought these. Go figure. But He got 3 pairs that week and if it's like the ones he gotten before they were easily 3" and the pair for $50. Oh well these should grow well with everything else.

sounds like fun bro and nice score on the light. be careful when you boil the rock sometimes it will make fractures in the rock that you wont know are there till you pick it up just right and it smashes through the bottom of your tank :(.... needless to say Monday sucked for that reason.....

Oh man that would sucked if you were only doing a change in aquascaping. Good thing you had your tank which is looking really good.

Back