Maxi Mini

Gorgeous nems guys. Mine is doing good except for the fact last night he decided to tuck himself into this little hole. I can still see him but his colors aren't as noticeable just as he isn't. Should I move him back out or just let it be?
Brittany: gorgeous orange fan. How often do you feed. I was told mine would just grab things out of the tank so I didn't feed well it started loosing flesh and dying so now imtry to feed him oyster once a day and has recovered nicely.

I've had the ornate fan for about a month. I feed it frozen rotifers and it grabs mysis when I feed it to the fish. I want to yet and get it another type of food. Are the polyps on your bright red? Mine were when I first got it and now they are turning more pale Orange instead of red..

I've had the ornate fan for about a month. I feed it frozen rotifers and it grabs mysis when I feed it to the fish. I want to yet and get it another type of food. Are the polyps on your bright red? Mine were when I first got it and now they are turning more pale Orange instead of red..

Nope mine has a bight red body with white polyps. Mine is a gorgonian though. Think that's how u spell it.
IMAG0316-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back