May POTM Entries -- THEMED -- FTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Next month is up! THE THEME THIS MONTH IS FULL TANK SHOTS! FULL TANK SHOTS ONLY!

Last edited:
Re: May POTM Entries

Wow,no fooling around.OK ,for the record i will be entering this month,so not to be overlooked(cthegame..lol:mrgreen:)Congrats to ELI,i love when the fish pics win it.(no offense to corals and shrimp,i just think fishies are harder to capture,plus its all i have..lol)

I think I will be entering this month as well. With a FTS of my tank recovering from the kalk overdose, maybe.

Ooooo, that could be tough to beat.Seriously though,sorry to hear about that.How are things now?

Doing better. Things are recovering. The last of the injured corals has died, and since then nothing else seems to be dying. All my CUC died, so I am going to replace them today.

Ouch,again sorry to hear about that.Well at least no fish died.....right?Good luck with it.

Oh shoot. We were supposed to start THEMES this month. Anyone object if we start with full tank shots? I'll make a list and post it of the rest of the themes by the end of the day.

Well you know SW is having a sale today. I suggest you get yourself down there and buy one! You can have it all set up and stocked by the end of the month, in time to enter.

LOL. You bowfront people are at a disadvantage... You could take your pic at an angle through the side glass?

btw, i never had problems with FTS with my bow... it was the closeups where i couldn't focus from the distortion.

Ahhh,how about a FTS theme for just us FOWLR people...lol,JK,but i know i don't stand a chance with all you coral lovers out there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back