May POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow well i need to lighten up this thread here is a pic of my clown goby chillin
DSC01059.JPG

Nice shot Fresh! Yeah there is no organization to the competition so people just throw whatever image out there. It makes for a really random competition. Looks like this is clown month. I going against the crowd and picking Dustin's chromis. The monochromatic simple look is appealing amongst the randomness and chaos that is the under sea reef environment. Plus it will look good with the blue design scheme of the home page if it does in fact win. It like rules man!

Here's my shot ... clown free!

Foxface1.jpg

I found this 4" foxy in a 55 with a hippo and 7 damsels which were beating the crap out of the fox and the hippo. The hippo was white and this guys tail was half gone. He sold me both fish for $20. I wasn't expecting either fish to survive. I thought the fox had the best shot. A month later both are still kicking. This guy turned b&w as soon as anyone got near the tank. Now he is totally cool with everyone. The hippo has a ways to go but he is back to mostly blue. Anyway here ya go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back