May POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok since I didn't get to play last month and I don't foresee having time to take a new pic in time this month, I'm going to enter my "Omen in Space" pic in honor of the current Hubble Telescope NASA mission. Omen's from Houston so it's fitting. :D

If you don't vote for Omen, you are obviously a Communist. You don't want to be a communist, do you? :usa:

515133242_fJ4ST-O-1.jpg

likewise dustin........ figure now that dennis is back in the game im f*%&ed.

bigploch what iso was your pic taken in??

damn it dennis!!! someone please smash his camera :mrgreen:

JK fantastic shot. is the black in the photo photoshoped?

Last edited:
Not sure exactly, Alex. The camera (Canon S5) has two ISO settings, auto and HI. It shows on the display but I wasn't really paying attention. Why do you ask? Is it because of the noise?

Communist or no I ain't votin' for no damn clown! I don't care how good your photo is D!

Nice pic tho'.

Last edited:
Not sure exactly, Alex. The camera (Canon S5) has two ISO settings, auto and HI. It shows on the display but I wasn't really paying attention. Why do you ask? Is it because of the noise?

Yeah i was going to suggest that if you could take the ISO down that you should.

Before voting starts,I just got one question Dennis.
Which side of I-10 does Omen live on?The north side,or the south?

In Houston terms,that makes him a yankee.And I just dont know that I could vote for a yankee.Unless of course the price was right:mrgreen:

Even though he's literally only 2 blocks north?
Dang, you rednecks are tougher to please than the stereotypes let on. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back