May POTM Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. Boo Boo, my leopard wrasse suffered a similar defeat a few months back. He took it very hard and went into a deep depression for quite some time, started doubting his looks, wondering if he was ugly, fat, unattractive... Losing POTM really gave him a complex. I recommend you sign George up for some therapy sessions like I did for Boo Boo. George will rebound, and will be back better than ever!

it's hard for me to vote on this poll. I've been away for a few weeks and was looking at the entry thread for the month and can't believe how long the thread is and a lot of it is not related to the topic which makes it difficult to go through all the pages just to see the entries. Oh well I guess I am not voting this time to be fair to all that has entered. GOOD LUCK to all participants.

kmckienz
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_135629", true);
Reef Addict

Well I will give my vote to kmckienz, also been away for a bit but I do love the pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Gooseman! I'm in Mexico at the moment so I only have very limited internet access, but I'll try and get this pic online now.

Sorry for not being round much, but I'm back in 12 days and will be able to resolve any remaining issues then. :)

Great Victory Gooseman. I knew one of these months it would be you! All your pics have been fantastic so far...

Congratulations! :bounce:

Thanks everyone for the votes ... i didnt really know if i could pull it off against kmckienz's seahorse it was an awesome shot as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back