May POTM Voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yote

In Memoriam
Re: May POTM Entries

How about some branching coraline this month.
BranchingCoraline.jpg

Im moving this weekend and my tank is down so i cant take new pics. Here is a re-entry:

PIC_0080.JPG

Great shot Yote!

I guess I'll give it a go. Not POTM material, but what the hell!

mypictures036.jpg

I haven't done this before, but I'll throw my hat in the ring. I know that clowns end up in this almost every month, but I really like this picture!

Attachments

• P1060822.JPG
    P1060822.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 274

Here is my first attempt for a POTM. This was by accident, Mr. Mandarin wanted to know what I was up to!

3495726206_4aeb88237c.jpg

Ok everyone I think I have captivated every aspect of a reef. I dont see how i can go wrong with this one. here are 4 things that are in all reefs. corals, inverts, algae and a slight hint of lurking fish. I give you, My "hairy brain"

hairybrain.jpg

Here's my shot ... clown free!

Foxface1.jpg

I found this 4" foxy in a 55 with a hippo and 7 damsels which were beating the crap out of the fox and the hippo. The hippo was white and this guys tail was half gone. He sold me both fish for $20. I wasn't expecting either fish to survive. I thought the fox had the best shot. A month later both are still kicking. This guy turned b&w as soon as anyone got near the tank. Now he is totally cool with everyone. The hippo has a ways to go but he is back to mostly blue. Anyway here ya go!

Ok since I didn't get to play last month and I don't foresee having time to take a new pic in time this month, I'm going to enter my "Omen in Space" pic in honor of the current Hubble Telescope NASA mission. Omen's from Houston so it's fitting. :D

If you don't vote for Omen, you are obviously a Communist. You don't want to be a communist, do you? :usa:

515133242_fJ4ST-O-1.jpg

Oops, sorry guys, no poll this month. I'm at my parents' house in Belchertown, MA and don't have time or the equipment (pen and paper) to set up the poll! So we're doing it old school this month. Please just type who you are voting for and I'll count the votes up on the last day of the month. Go to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back