Maybe another stupid question

ph33nyx

Reefing newb
So after some consideration I pick up a few things for a CUC: 4 bluish legged hermits, an emerald crab, 2 Nassarius snails, 3 snails that look like their wearing a turban, and 2 snails that seem to like the glass (round shell). But, on another note, I went in to check my new additions this evening and found the back of the tank covered in these little brown things. Are these a good thing? (tried to get the best pict I could)
DSCN0634.JPG

I still can't believe my tank is only a little over a week old.

So after some consideration I pick up a few things for a CUC: 4 bluish legged hermits, an emerald crab, 2 Nassarius snails, 3 snails that look like their wearing a turban, and 2 snails that seem to like the glass (round shell). But, on another note, I went in to check my new additions this evening and found the back of the tank covered in these little brown things. Are these a good thing? (tried to get the best pict I could)
DSCN0634.JPG

I still can't believe my tank is only a little over a week old.

There is no such thing a s a stupid question in this hobby.

Ok....I found an image on another site that looks like them. Some kind of pod creature?
j20431.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe I should have described them more like little fleas (that's how I did my Google search and got the image).

There was an open bottle of this stuff where he was bagging everything up. Could he have squirted some in while I wasn't looking?

renderImage.image

pods ive seen in my tank dont like light so it would seam strange that they are all over the glass with the lights on. i also think its more likely a kind of flatworm

There was an open bottle of this stuff where he was bagging everything up. Could he have squirted some in while I wasn't looking?

If he did its not a bad thing. Why dont you scrape some out and take a better picture so we can all stop arguing about worms or pods HEEHEE

Back