Me Gazdac

Gazdac

Reefing newb
Hello,

Just got some supplies and we will see what happens. One day maybe I will have living fish in the tank. As for now... I get to look at my tank of salty milk, yay!

Red Sea Max tank (self contained with 2 pumps, lights, protien skimmer and sponge filter thing)
Culligan RO water
Standard substrate stuffs.
more to come

about 2 days into the tanking stuff.

Suree...

you can even see my wife's blurry hydroponic garden.

RedSeaDay2.001.jpg

RedSeaDay2.002.jpg

Welcome to the reef.
You'll find that everybody here likes to answer questions and see pics.
Helps up our post count.

I finaly figured out why the stupid thing wasn't filtering for the last day. The filter pump wouldn't get primed. Seems like in the last 2 hours it's cleared more than in the last 24.

Hey man it looks good there. If you have any question feel free to ask. I also have an RSM so any problems you encounter with it let me know, and I will see if I can help. You will sure enjoy the RSM. It's a good system overall.

Day 5... Things are looking awsome...

RedSeaDay5.004.jpg

RedSeaDay5.003.JPG

RedSeaDay5.002.jpg

As you will probably eventually notice. After filling with water the FLOOR sagged about 1/2 a cm in one direction. Need taller shimms...

And here's a decent picture inside the Specific gravity meter if anyone needs a link to one or something. (our main shop's tanks are @ 1.025)

Tomorrow it's to the shop to buy some more stuffs... Yay.

Hrmm... Feels like i bought too much live rock....

heres some pictures guys.

RedSeaDay6.001.JPG

RedSeaDay6.002.JPG

RedSeaDay6.003.JPG

RedSeaDay6.004.JPG

RedSeaDay6.005.JPG

RedSeaDay6.006.JPG

Some of the "bonuses" i got were

That neon thingy in 6... WTF?

Some wormy things... Yay.. They exploded all over though (got dislodged) but i saw many re attaching elsewhere.

Some mushrooms

A snail

Lots of purple stuff

And a little crab... I'll call him Pinchy.... and as soon as i find him again ill let him go swim with Mr. Hankey. (Toilet)

Back