Me Gazdac

Nice! Cool hitchhikers too. Take a picture of the crab and post it before you send him down the porcelain water slide, he may be a good guy.

Will Yall take a look at this.... Its obviously an ex coral... but is this pink fleshy stuff a bit that survived?
(large picture so I wont put it in the thread)
Coral.JPG

Theres also this little little guy that keeps running all over it. No way to get a picture of him I think, too fast, but he loves the pink area.

Lol I'm just too excited for this whole thing....
And its freaking cold and 2 inches of snow... so ill enjoy looking at my warm ocean.

Last edited:
I agree that it's a sponge. You'll probably find more sponges growing in the darker areas of your tank (like rock overhangs) eventually.

cool....

Theres SOO much crap in there. Except 2 of the rocks i got... they appear barren (aside from the purple)

Fun stuff :)

Gaz,
Why dont you start you a thread in the showcase forum?
That way you can show off with the rest of the crowd.

the purple stuff that you have on the rocks is coralline algae. It looks like you got some awesome rock. If you can't get it aquascaped the way you want you may try breaking up a couple of the larger pieces. it's much easier to work with lots of small rocks versus a couple big ones.

Back