Meet my man!

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Hey everyone. My boyfriend, who Redline so lovingly nicknamed "What's His Nuts", has been lurking on here for a while, trying to learn about my hobby and trying to learn about my tank. He wanted to introduce himself, but said he felt weird about creating his own account when he doesn't even have a tank. So I said I'd introduce him to you guys for him.

Okay, his real name is Christian, not "What's His Nuts". And he's awesome. And I love him. And I think that's all that's really important. He tried to surprise me by ordering me a purple tipped elegance coral from my LFS, but a couple days ago accidentally let it slip what he had bought me. So it should be here on Tuesday and I'll just act real surprised when he goes to pick it up.

He is interested in helping me set up my new 12 gallon nano when I get around to it, and has been asking lots of questions trying to learn as much as possible, which is much appreciated.

So everybody, say hi to Christian, aka "What's His Nuts".

Welcome to the reef Whats His Nuts:mrgreen:

Go a head and start your account.Like Bobby said,we dont bite much.
I just got one question though.Your not a vegetarian like Biff are you?:beerchug:

...........but Biff where does this leave you and me?

Welcome Christian,go ahead and join us here.One request though,please don't use Biffer anywhere in your username.For instance Biffer's man etc.,it may make me vomit.

...........but Biff where does this leave you and me?

Welcome Christian,go ahead and join us here.One request though,please don't use Biffer anywhere in your username.For instance Biffer's man etc.,it may make me vomit.

I agree.LOL

welcome to the site, biffy wants his nuts....I mean christian :mrgreen:

starting him out with a nano are we biff? you'll have him in a 600 gallon before long. (his HAS to be bigger than yours)

Last edited:
welcome, I think your name should be Biffwithnuts. It's like a mix of Bifferwine and What's his nuts, but funnier sounding.

Hahaha, he's not a vegetarian. In fact, the only thing he eats is meat. He doesn't really touch vegetables... Except for the tomato sauce that comes on his bacon/sausage/pepperoni pizza. He is at work right now, I'll see if I can convince him to set up an account when he gets home.

Just tell him I am authoritarian, crude, rude, tactless and a sociopath, so he will not take anything I write as personal. And, I know my opinion always matters. I think Doc would call that a need for inclusion. Good luck with your man Biff, really!

Well met Mr. Nuts, as mentioned before, go ahead sign up, there may be a couple on here that may bite but it won't be hard I'm sure.

Hey biff whens the coming of Whats his Nuts? We have been expecting Christian not just a post telling of his impending Newbiness! Ok know Im not that old here but I am feeling like part of the family hope no lines crossed yet.

Back