Merry Christmas

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Merry Christmas to you all! I hope that God blesses you all and that we don't forget the real reason for this time of year.

It has been a wild year and It's been fun reefing with you all. I know I have been out of the loop, but this time next year I hope to have a tank setup that Brandon will drool over!

Thanks for the fun you all! :mrgreen:

...and to all a good night!

im glad to hear a MERRY CHRISTMAS and not happy holidays sooo sick of that your right cant forget the real reason christ in christmas i hope a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and everybody else to

You beat me to it Rev!!

I hope everyone has a Merry CHRISTmas! Cherish the time you get to spend with your family and loved ones. And remember the reason for the season >|<

Merry CHRISTmas to all and to all a healthy tank!:Cheers:

Its nice to have a forrum where we dont have to hide our feelings and beliefs. We dont get attacked for our spiritual possitions. If only our country would open its eyes and see where it is headding. I am scared to see what my children will have to stand against.

Have a merry CHRISTmas and a happy sober new year:mrgreen:

Merry Christmas and ditto on the fears for our children. The good news, though, is that He will give them the strength to make it through whatever. It's His plan!

Merry Christmas guys and gals. I can't wait to get moved into my new house so I can post some more and actually attend some meetings. Have a great New Years as well everyone.

I did that intentially!:mrgreen: Just as I suspected the two drunks made comments!:^: the other drunk at least called and complained!:grumble:

Back