Michael's (Revreefer and Fishtails)

sailfin

What reef tank?
Hey guys. Michael got in a few of the items you requested.

Purple Firefish - $40.00
Kole Tang - $25.00

He is ordering again this week since the vendor was out of a lot of items last week. I'll post what he gets here on Thursday.

:D

Yes, he is closed today. If you're coming up please wait until tomorrow to do so. Thanks for the reminder Brandon.

We need to make sure if we order stuff from our local sponsors that we follow through and actually pick it up.

I did not order the firefish, just wanted the price on it and he still ordered some in for the store as Anthony explained to me.

Revreefer is right. The only item he ordered for a person here in the forums was a Kole Tang for Fishtails. Most other items were just for his own retail this time around since he couldn't get what Brandon and David wanted. He actually ordered me a Yasha Hase goby and the vendor didn't send it. He is having a hard time getting his vendors to send him the items he orders.

He got some sea hares. Those things are awesome.

In case some of yall dont know, Its very common for all distributors to send a blanket list knowing they cant fill half the fish on the list. It gets vendors to order larger orders expecting several rare items, then when the shippment comes in there is only the common stuff. its a trick of the trade to get more orders. Just so yall dont think its michael, cause all the LFS deal with it.

Thanks Bryan. It is really aggrevating Michael. He feels he is letting everyone down, but it really isn't his fault. I hope no one holds this against him. I am sure Bermuda has the same issues.

Oh yea I am very aware of it. Also I like Michael what little I know of him, and just to offer and try to do what he does is WAY more than anyone can expect. He is a stand up guy.

it happens to ever store! and has always been that way. most stores dont special order stuff for that very reason. you have to be in really good with your supliers to know what really is available. But I will say usually if you call the distributor and specifically ask if a certain fish or coral is still available they can usually tell you if its making it in the order. If you dont ask they wont tell you and usually stick something else in the order to make up for it. crappy but you cant stop them

Back