Michael's (Revreefer and Fishtails)

If you don't mind Sailfin, would you check to see if Michael can get a Pygmy Cherub Angel or African Flameback with prices, that'd be great.

Thanks,
Alex

hey fishtails, I have a pygmy angel id sell, I bought it about 6 months ago for a 10 gallon nano, and I just tore that tank down So he needs a good home. I bought him cause he didnt look like any I had ever seen. he doesnt have the yellow head like the cherub, he has a deep purple body with yellow tail, dark orange head, and royal blue outline. I think hes real cool. honestly I paid $35 from fish paradise when I bought him, and id like to get my money back. he has a very energetic personality, constantly darting through hole in the rock, and eats like a pig. let me know if your interested

Not to keep anyone from selling their fish, but I have already got Michael checking on a price. This is one of those instances where we need to be careful and not upset a LFS. Alex, if you want to get Bryan's let me know. I'll just tell Michael you decided to wait. You guys just let me know what you are going to do. Thanks.

I agree, we need to be carefull, but checking a price and ordering a fish are two different things, He can still get a price, it wont hurt anyones feelings? if he was already ordering it that would be different and I would understand where you are coming from.

Back