Michigan Frag Swap

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
I don't know if there any people from Michigan left on LR as regulars. But if there are...There is a Big Frag Swap on April 17 at Cranbrook. I attended last year and was blown away by the coral selection and the deals.

If any of you goofballs from other states want to make the drive, let me know and I'll take care of your $3.00 admission.:D

Bring an igloo cooler to stuff your goodies in.

2011 Monster Swap

Not that I know of...We've got a pretty solid local reefing community in Michigan though. As far as corals go...if you want it, it'll be there.

I bought a few no name 800 gph powerheads last time for $15.00 a crack..I still have them, they still work, I use them to mix my saltwater.

They usually have a raffle at the end...they raffle off some nice stuff too. Lights, buckets of salt, fish tanks, etc.

Bad timing for me =(

My tanks aren't in any condition to go buying new corals for :/

But if its anything like the Lansing Swap well worth the trip!!!

Where is Cranbrook near?

Cranbrook Institute of Arts. It's a Private High School in Bloomfield Hills MI. I use the term High school loosely. The campus is as big or bigger than most colleges and the tuition is more than most colleges.

It's where all the Fu Fu people send their brats. :D

Here's a link...yes it's a high school The place is insane. On a sidenote...this is the high school that the guy who invented Pandora attended.
http://schools.cranbrook.edu/podium/default.aspx?t=108271

Last edited:
Back