Micro - Acan - Blasto For Sale

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Hey thought I would offer here first. I have these items for sale. I have to give Bryan first dibs on the micros though. But he doesnt want them they are up for grabs. There is 8 polyps on the love in hate (doctor) and I have seen them go for $40 per polyp and the Mean Green (jendub) go for $30. There are 8 polyps of Love n Hate and at least 14 of the mean greens.

Actual Pics.

$250 for both
lovenhate.jpg

greenmicro.jpg

Also have a 20+ polyp regular grey with red stripe acan from Fish Paradise for $40.

And a 20+ Blasto Merletti for $40.

PM me if you are interested.

PM sent a while ago for the 20+ polyp fish paradise acan.

And Bryan if you want to make some money back I'll buy some frags when ever you get bold and want to cut those bad boys!!!

carpeidiem, if you cant even spell the corals name than you dont need to be shooting insults!:mrgreen: JK I cant spell it either, I just wanted to give you a hard time. and I gave you a good deal on those acans!:bowdown:

Hey Bryan, if you keep having to say " I did give you a good deal" over and over again...then you probably didn't give them a good deal!!! J/K :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You do give good deals man

Hey Brent you have to be really fast around here. Good deals go quick!!

patrick, you may think that your helping! But your not!:frustrat:
:mrgreen: I wish we had a site like reef central! then we could all be jerks and have half our posts moderated. I dont think Ive ever seen a smiley on reef central. bunch of losers

Well they are not doing so hot at the moment. Only a few polyps have been open lately, but I think they are starting to get better right now. I have been having this problem with alot of my zoas lately. I'll keep you updated.

Back