Microbe Lift Products

Lesely

Reefing newb
HI, was wondering if anyone has used or heard of the these products. Apparently they outsell Seachem products 3 to 1 right through Europe.
Would love some feedback if anyone has used or heard of these before.
Thanks

I use it on my pond for winter/ spring prep. It smells like water ass and rotten eggs. It's beneficial bacteria but in saltwater, it should already be there. Never used it on saltwater.

I use it on my pond for winter/ spring prep. It smells like water ass and rotten eggs. It's beneficial bacteria but in saltwater, it should already be there. Never used it on saltwater.
They do a whole range of products, buffers , conditioners, seasalt,ammino acids, food etc.
Have you heard anything else about them

What product are you looking at specifically? When set up correctly, a vast majority of tanks don't need things like buffers or conditioners. A lot of those liquid supplements have marginal benefits at best and can actually be very detrimental if not used correctly

What product are you looking at specifically? When set up correctly, a vast majority of tanks don't need things like buffers or conditioners. A lot of those liquid supplements have marginal benefits at best and can actually be very detrimental if not used correctly
I appreciate that. Thank you. I am primarily looking at there reef food. I currently use seachem reef plus & trace. Apparently they have comparable products at less than half price. I run a very low nutrient system and it's very important corals get fed ! I do have to add alk. Cal & mag regularly but that's normally it. Have you used any of their products ?

I am a bit leery of these microbial products these companys offer. If your tank and rock are healthy, then there is no need for it. If your tank isn't healthy, then you need to look at your husbandry.

Back