Midas Blenny

AdeptMrSniffles

I have a Blue Thumb
Anyone have experience with a Midas Blenny? I noticed one peaking out of a piece of rock in a tank at the LFS and wow, what a beautiful fish. I'd really like another fish but I'm currently over my "stock" limit already, 4 fish (mated clowns, royal gramma and cherub angel) in my 29G. My water quality is great, 35lbs of LR with another 20lbs in a bucket about to be added and feel like I'm not getting my money's worth from my skimmer, lol. It seems as though the skimmer is under worked and can skim more :pooh: than what is already being thrown at it :shock:

Anyways, I'd just like to know if anyone knows what's up with these little guys.

I've wanted one since I got back into reefing a year ago and non ever has one for sale around here!!!

Ya! I want it REALLY bad! I'm just worried it'll need more of a DSB than I have. Also, my g/f keeps saying "We don't need another fish, everyone in the tank just became friends and they're all happy. Don't add another fish to stir it all up again!" Although I know if I brought the little guy home she couldn't say no to it. The fact that it'll change color is awesome.

I've never kept a Midas,but they are cool lil fish.
They seem to like the rock more than the sand.

Back