Midwest Coral Farm

Why are they banned in reef central? These guys are awsome. How did your trip go today Dana? I'm stopping by there tomorrow after work in des plaines. I finally got my vortech mp10 today. Time to get some more corals!

I kept it short and sweet. Got a superman digi frag 10 bucks and a fire shrimp 21.99....idk y they are banned from RC. I just remember talking to a worker and me telling him I was impressed and was going to post on here and RC about my experience and he said that I might get banned for it. I said huh. He said they were banned and I left it at that. I've heard about some of their mods over there. Kinda shady IMO

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because they are not a sponsor over there, so they are not allowed to talk about themselves unless they pay the sponsorship fee.

hey dana, I read your thread... And I checked out this store out today.. Its bout 20 min from where I live and I must say this store is awesome I bought a pistol shrimp for my 14 gallon biocube and a soft coral frag.. Gotta say this store has a very good variety of fish and coral and their customer service is great! My coral and pistol shrimp are enjoying their new home :-)

jep

Back