Midwest Frags

BigH55

I'm that guy
Today i drove to KC from STL and checked out Midwest frags. WOW what an experience. Marvin welcomed us into his home gave us a tour of all his tanks and then showed us the frag tanks. His frag tanks are nicer than most peoples display tanks. I bought twice the mount of stuff I intended but it was a great time and anyone who is the area there should go and check it out. I plan on saving the money I would spend at my LFS's and going there every couple of months and stocking up. I already have a full car for the next trip. Anyone who wants quality frags at a great price should check out his website or even better, goto his house. It was a great time and he really enjoys showing his tanks and BSing about reefs.

Cant wait to go back, and he appreciated your referral. He knew exactly who you were. Its really cool that his whole family is into reefs and helps out with his business. Its a very old fashion way of running the business. Also, i've never seen acans that big and SPS colonies growing like coraline on the back glass. I forgot my camera though, so oh well i'll have to go back.

Back