MIk's 12 gallon nano pics

MikMcgyver

Vlamingi owner 4 life!
Did some aquascaping today, wasnt happy with the way the rocks looked.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0048-1.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

Looks great to me. How do you like the purple up so far? That is what that bottle is, isn't it?

Look at night with a red light for something near them that comes out at night, or look closly for so zoa spider or nudibranches.

Is that a onyx clown? Pics look great.

Nah, just a Percula and a Ocelaris... Everyone says not to mix clowns but these 2 get along fine.. As for the Purple Up, i just got it when I bought my 125. Havent used it yet.

I have heard mixed reviews on the purple up. Some say it works great, some say it doesn't work, and my theory is why pay extra for something that comes in time. Becarefull not to overdose. I love the extra black on the one clown looks great.

Ya, hes cool, nibbles on my finger when its feeding time, the kiddo named him, wait for it,,,, ,,,, Nemo... really original, i know, his buddy name is marlin...

He!! ya, I saw one guy on craigslist selling a pair for $375.... it sold in like 15 min he said, I admit it, I called lookin to buy em.....

I found a neat lil function on my new digi camera. I can take vids!!! With a 2gb chip I can take like 1 hour of vid.... Instead of boring you for 1 hour heres 50 seconds or so...

Did some more rescaping, more of a wall now...

I'm not sure what their name is but the snails crawl under the sand and all i can see is their antenae from under the sand...

Back