Mind If I join your Forum

BigH55

I'm that guy
hi all,
Im from STL and really miss the club forum that I was in there. Unfortunately i had a little to much TANK WATER and made some nasty jokes and got banned from RC. Would you guys mind if I participated in your forum? You seem like a good group of people and I may be able to contribute to your forum.

Geez you guys are SO behind the times!!

This is currently being discussed in the Admin Forums :) I voted to have it removed. We'll see how it turns out.

Ummm wait Biff you and Ian have your own forum? Why not just PM each other? Im just saying... edit I forgot about John sorry Jhnrb.

Yeah there's a separate forum for admin and mods. You guys can't see it. You know, where we talk about you guys behind your backs and stuff ;)

It has been awhile since any of us old guys have posted here! I check in from time to time, but for the most part the "CLUB" has moved on. I would not be apposed to having this section removed. But for the sake of the sites advertisement it really isnt hurting to have it here in my opinion. As Biff said it is being discussed in the admins so we will see.

Back