Mini oceans 36th day, two new questions.

Homerrjsimpson

Reefing newb
Hi there! So this is my 72 liter aquarium...

It is now 36 days old...

And I have two new questions for You professionals... please see the video: Little ocean, day 36 - YouTube

And leave the answer on my questions in the comment box...

Thank You very much for Your time, because I really need to get the answer about protein skmmer.

Hey, it's working for me.........................................................................not!

Get it fixed so we can try and answer your questions.
P.S. don't eat the brownies over there.

Hey, it's working for me.........................................................................not!

Get it fixed so we can try and answer your questions.
P.S. don't eat the brownies over there.

Yeah, was not working, because it was processing video, sorry for that!

But is working now, so please try now :)

Thanks for response :)

Ditto means same thing. +1 in net speak.

Skimmers react to the depth of water. Your skimmer maybe too deep. Read the instructions and adjust to the correct depth. Mine is to be set in 6 to 8 inches of water. Lower and it wont work. Deeper and it over reacts. They also take about 30 days to break in or work correctly.

Tank is looking good so far. A sump would really help you out a lot. Even a small used tank can be used for one. I can pick them up here, in the US, for about $10 all day long. Too bad your not closer, I have an unused sump I would give you!

Good luck and enjoy!

Ditto means same thing. +1 in net speak.

Skimmers react to the depth of water. Your skimmer maybe too deep. Read the instructions and adjust to the correct depth. Mine is to be set in 6 to 8 inches of water. Lower and it wont work. Deeper and it over reacts. They also take about 30 days to break in or work correctly.

Tank is looking good so far. A sump would really help you out a lot. Even a small used tank can be used for one. I can pick them up here, in the US, for about $10 all day long. Too bad your not closer, I have an unused sump I would give you!

Good luck and enjoy!

Thanks for Your generoucity (sorry, don`t know how to spell that correctly)... But I can build my sump, no problem... I will have sump on janury the 9th I hope... So.. I guess, I will wait few days till the skimmer breaks in,... if nothing happpens, I will start moving it... Thanks for tips and advices :)

Back