missing fish????

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
So a few days ago, I pulled my rocks apart looking for the creepy alien living in there. Didn't find the alien but also lost two of my fish! I was quite sure when I replaced my rocks that I didn't block in any holes. I hadn't seen the two fish for a week or so and I'm wondering what's up. My tank isn't that big, how can they just go missing? One of them, the yellow goby tended to hide in a hole in the back so I saw him only occasionally anyway but the fire fish always came out at feeding time. Could the alien have gotten them? No one went carpet surfing. My nitrate levels are good but I did have the mysterious cloudy water for a few days. Any ideas? Seems like my tank is hexed lately?

Catherine

Did you ever find what the alien was or do we need to give Sigourney Weaver a call?

Was the goby eating prior to disappearing.Could it been of starvation and the cleanup crew finished off the remains.Believe me,we all had something die/disappear and never knew exactly what happened.

I have lost a small hippo and 2 clowns and never saw them.

I also have a goby that I rarely see since I got my tang, I only see him at night.

I think it's time to call Sigorney Weaver, never found the beast. Wish I could find the bugger. Thanks for the advice. Time for an exorcist I guess.

Did you put of your rock in a bucket during your hunt?If so,its possible they stayed in the bucket when you replaced everything.

Back