Missing fish

algy1943

Reefing newb
My blue damsel has disappeared, I have not seen it for a couple of days, have looked through the rock gaps but no sign of it, could it cause me a problem if it has died and cant be found and removed?
Parameters are normal and I carry a 10% water change weekly :frustrat:

And your mad about that:mrgreen:, JK ofcourse.but i don't one little damsel will cause any spikes of any kind...do you have a CUC....i would actually be more worried about what killed the guy and get to the bottom of it...good luck

If you tank is 20 months old I wouldn't worry about it. It should be consumed by the CUC pretty quick.

Unfortunately my tank has only been set up since April this year, so is there any emergency measures I can implement?
BTW what is CUC?

Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms
Unfortunately my tank has only been set up since April this year, so is there any emergency measures I can implement?

Last edited:
If your parameters are normal, then the fish dying didn't cause a spike and there isn't anything you can or should do. Your cleaner crew probably already disposed of the body.

If your parameters are normal, then the fish dying didn't cause a spike and there isn't anything you can or should do. Your cleaner crew probably already disposed of the body.

Thanks Sarah, you always have the answer, bit sad as he was one of the first fish I bought, he was one of 3, the other two were killed by the harassment of the two Humbugs which I still have, and were in my original 30L which I first started with, the two percular clown fish are still alive.

And your mad about that:mrgreen:, JK ofcourse.but i don't one little damsel will cause any spikes of any kind...do you have a CUC....i would actually be more worried about what killed the guy and get to the bottom of it...good luck

What is a CUC?

Back