Missing Goby

what exactly do you suggest for a red light, cause i've tried shining a flashlight through a red CD case, and i couldnt see chit!

sok, so off to academy i go....

oh, no, wait, hehehe bananna bay, surpluss store.. oh thats a fun place... handcuffs and expanding batons... hehehe

I have a blue light on my HOB fuge that is on during the night (since I am supposed to be running them opposite the main lights) and when I check on the tank at night I don't see anything suspicious. :grumble:

I guess I will have to keep watching. :shock:

So - did we decide that my stars are the culprit? I am now missing my new purple tile fish. It was beautiful and swimming around for several days. Do I get rid of the stars?

I have two serpent stars. One is much larger than the other - probably 12 inches across. The smaller one is probably 5 inches across. I just can't figure out where they are going? No sign of them.

So I started reading up on the green brittles and most sites don't even mention that they are smart and trick fish into swimming up to them and then they eat them!!! I will have to find someone with a large tank to take him or I will take him back to my LFS and see if we can trade.

I guess that solves my mystery. You live and learn with this site :)

I am down:
1 pj cardinal
1 tile fish
2 goby's
1 yellow tang

:(

Back