mixing fish

ltljoker

The Great Tang Herder
If i were to get a 210 like i want would i be able to put 2 perculla clowns and 2 pink skunks:question: in the same tank. Would there be enough room in there for them to co exist or would i just be asking for trouble:sfish::bowdown:

Probably not... Clowns seem to be weird about seeking each other out. It's rare that you can keep more than a pair together, and even rarer still, more than a pair of different species. It has been done in rare cases... So you could try, but just be ready to pull a pair out if it gets messy.

The only problum with being ready to pull them out is that once i get all the rock and coral in there im gonna have a hell of a time trying to get them out. So to be on the safe side we will just keep one set

I would love to get picaso clowns but I think they are a lil outta my price range> If im not mistaken arnt they very expensive cause they are rare:question:

I think the skunks would get beat up. I can get picasso's pretty cheap here but I don't know about shipping them to you. PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

would those picaso clowns be tank raised cause i have a beautiful anemone that my 2 skunks are hosting and would hate to get rid of the skunks and the not have the picasos want to host in the anemone:frustrat:

Tank raised or not has nothing to do with going into a host anemone. They either will or will not go into an anemone regardless if they are wild or tank raised.

If they don't host, get a tang to pick on them and they will quickly run for shelter. My clowns have started hosting a couple of different LPS in my tank because of the tang I got. The one you are getting as a matter of fact :)

Back