Mobile Web App

Ian

Reefing newb
As you may already be aware from browsing the site on a mobile device, Living Reefs will re-size and work in mobile mode far better than the previous forum software. I've made some additional mobile tweaks today in preparation for the calculators and species DB which we'll be improving on very soon.

If you'd like to have Living Reefs as an app on your iPhone/iPad, then you can follow these steps to get an icon on your home screen (I've used iOS 7 in my example). I think it's also possible to do the same with Android, but I can't confirm.

First, browse to the Living Reefs homepage at www.livingreefs.com and then click the "share" button (on iOS7 it looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming out of it):

1.jpg

Then, click "add to home screen" and click "add". You'll then get a nice shiny new icon on your home screen, which you can drag anywhere you'd like :):

3.jpg

Cool, I like it the new mobile app. Keep up the good work that is why I became a member with this group instead of some of the other sites, everything is clean, neat, professional. Its not all cluttered up with ads out to the end of man kind. Just simple and fun. Everything is organized and easy to find. Good tools to use and so on. Want anymore ideas just ask.

Cool, I like it the new mobile app. Keep up the good work that is why I became a member with this group instead of some of the other sites, everything is clean, neat, professional. Its not all cluttered up with ads out to the end of man kind. Just simple and fun. Everything is organized and easy to find. Good tools to use and so on. Want anymore ideas just ask.
I agree with you, this forum is really the best I like it very much too. I've learned a lot from this forum and from the people who comes here to share their knowledge about this amazing hobby.

I wish I could use the mobile app on my Samsung S4, but I haven't been able to do it. :(

Back