Mojano?

drm180

Reefing newb
Is this a mojano anemone? It hasn't seemed to have stung any of the zoas around it yet. It's been there for 3-4 days.
100_1445.jpg

I've gotta respectfully disagree with my friends. That's a majano in the middle of those green zoos. Looks like every majano I've ever killed in my tank. Get us a better pic so we can argue about it. Definitely a majano

I've gotta respectfully disagree with my friends. That's a majano in the middle of those green zoos. Looks like every majano I've ever killed in my tank. Get us a better pic so we can argue about it. Definitely a majano

Really? Maybe.

Or maybe you've just killed lots of zoas :mrgreen:

I kinda have to agree. The skirt is much "fatter" than any other zoa I've ever seen.

nope, baby apitasia... mark those word's...got a couple of those also in the middle of my zo con.. tryed APTASIA-X twice now grrrrr!!! hard to get rid of, got'em in another spot or two, but you know me I always win.. keep us posted...

Last edited:
Sorry the new pic is taking so long. My camera has been down for a while. I should be able to get one tomorrow. What's the best angle to take it to identify it?

Back