Montipora needs a home

Pterois

Reefing newb
As I mentioned to some of you at the Nov meeting, my montipora is getting quite large. These photos were taken when they were small. Let me know if you'd like a piece. $5.00 per frag
Purple tipped
P1010008.jpg

Bright green under actinic
P1010009.jpg

Orange
montipora.jpg

put me down for one of each. If everyone else hasnt already nabbed them. when are yall getting together to exchange and get snails?

Gotcha all down for some. I've got plenty. We'll have to determine when the snails are coming in and work out a get-together.

Ok, we're postponing the critters until next week due to the holiday.

I am working all week, even the holiday. If you want to come by my house to pick up frags, I will be there and my husband is off. I live very close to Brandon. We will be at the marina all weekend, so catch me before Friday at 9:00 pm.

Drop me a pm or email and let me know what works for you. We can always wait for the snails to arrive.

Angela

This is not fair.There no cool reefers in my area that sale frags for sweet prices or get to gather for meetings.Sometimes I miss the easy going people in the mid west. :grumble:

I won't speak for others, but if I ever have stuff that I frag and club members don't want your welcome to it if you are willing ot pay the shipping.

bv

Two are picked up so far (Brandon and David's). David, you've got a large montipora digi in there to get it back to good health. It's brown with white tips. It should do well under your lights.

Thanks Angela! My delivery boy Brandon is coming by today to bring them to me. I will post some pics.

Thanks again Angela.

PS. You too Brandon, thanks for picking them up for me.

Hi Angela. Can I pick up my purple tip monti when we get the critters from John? How large are the frags? I would consider paying more for a larger one if you have it. I am trying to fill in some space lower in my tank. It is kind of empty right now. Just let me know.

Thanks...Anthony

Im still wanting one of each. Im in no hurry so let me know what is best for you. I can wait till theres a get together or pick them up. whatever?

Back