More bad news

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
Well I lost my new blue tang to my powerhead. My dumbass took the foam shield off. I hope this bad luck ends QUICK. First my tank leaking and now my new fish dies withing 2 days. I guess "when it rains, it pores". I am new to this hobby and please tell me that I am not the only one that goes through this shit.:frustrat:

Fish get taken by powerheads all the time, it seems. Hopefully your luck will turn soon. Sorry for your loss. Just keep the intakes covered from now on :D.

Happend to me to. I lost a clown and yellow goby to mine, then my bta got sucked in it to. You live you learn. Good luck and get em covered.

sorry to hear that..this things happens..today y lost my french angel with no apparent reason..he just die..i felt like wanna cry..but what the heck..lets keep it going...

RigoSharon said:
sorry to hear that..this things happens..today y lost my french angel with no apparent reason..he just die..i felt like wanna cry..but what the heck..lets keep it going...
I like your attitude, "lets keep it going":Cheers: . That is how I feel. This hobby is rewarding in the long run.

Salty,buddy your luck runs like mine.
Hate to hear about your tang,and your angel Rigo.
The best way to deal with bad luck is to just fight through it.

Back