More Friends

beancntr

Back into Salt
I picked these up today. The the candy cane and polyps are frags. tank is looking pretty! How do I know if the hammer is getting too much light? It's kind of in the middle of the tank - the rock it's on is odd shaped and hard to put on anything. I also got a galaxy frag, but the pics don't come out well.

DSC00700.JPG

DSC00701.JPG

DSC00702.JPG

DSC00703.JPG

:bounce:

Looks like im gonna have to get Bean into a stocking race,lol.
They look great Bean.
Congratulations.
Im gonna have make the wife get my camera back,so I can post a pick of sixline wrasse and scopus tang.

Looking good beany!I'm really impress with the hammer,there are alot of smaller branches coming out.Keep an eye out for baby Hammer dropping,they sometimes reproduce in that way.I keep mine mid level,since we running the same lights,it should be good where you have it now.

Thanks all! The hammer has really opened in the last hour. It is pretty. That and my bubble are my 2 "show" pieces. The frogspawn is doing well, but I lost the leather. The rock it was on was too unstable and I think all the moving around traumatized it. My husband noticed that it is certainly a girls tank - all the pink and purple! LOL

yote said:
Looks like im gonna have to get Bean into a stocking race,lol.
They look great Bean.
Congratulations.
Im gonna have make the wife get my camera back,so I can post a pick of sixline wrasse and scopus tang.

Looks like she's leaving us in her dust Yote!We are men,we can't let that happen.:mrgreen:

Congrats on your system. great choices on the corals. keep some room between the galaxy and other corals. Keep us posted. the hammer is one of my favorites also.

Back