more pics of the changes in my tank

Doc

I don't work for anybody
Here are more of the long awaited fish pics. Hope you enjoy them.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Full tank shot
fulltank.jpg

Frogspawn and torch
FrogspawnandTorch.jpg

Emperor and Koran angelfish
emperorandkoran.jpg

Close-up
Emperor2.jpg

Both the new boys
bothemperors2.jpg

another of the new boys
bothemperor.jpg

close-up with fuzzy mushrooms
Bestemperorandgreenfuzzy.jpg

I love this pic
Bestdblemperor.jpg

I am so happy things are working out in the tank. They were both eating seaweed today, but not taking frozen food just yet. I imagine in a few days it will be better. Let me know what you think. Both emperors are about 5 inches long and they play nice with each other and the Koran. I am hoping the "rule of threes" will apply to these Pomacanthus studds.

I can't tell you how awesome your system looks Doc!

Those Emperors are so gorgeous!So they are both males,I guessing the females aren't as colorful?

I am not sure about coloration between sexes. I have read that they are sexually dymorphic in that they can change into a different sex, but I don't know if that is for sure true. I know the males are generally much larger than females, so the ones that get a foot or larger are for sure males. I guess I will know their sex in about 4 years....lol.

It was a risk worth taking. I just love this fish - and to have two of them, both equally colorful and biosterous is a feeling that is undescribable.

Wow man Looks Great!

When did you get them? and how did you keep that a secret from us

My hand is bairly outta the tank when I grab the camera and start to shoot. I cant wait to Show it off .

I wanted to make sure everything was perfect before I shot the pics. You have got to understand, there are some major players in this forum, and I seek their "tank approval" (you know who you are....yes, even you, Yote).

I am still not 100% satisfied, since just as I was taking the pics, the Koran ran by and nipped at a coral. Anyway, just my issue.

Very well done. aquascape is consistent with the need for swim room, and fish are stunning. best of luck on your system, looks blue ribbon grade.

Thank you. I always appreciate your feedback. Quite honestly, I think your system would look great with a P. Navarchus in it. It would really compilment your corals.

You guys are kind. Glad you appreciate my work. I love to share. I will post pics in a few weeks, after the corals are a bit happier.

Back