Most entertaining part of your tank.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by tritan, Apr 6, 2012.

1. tritan

tritan

Seeing that we all have an obsession with our tanks and spend countless hours staring at it with smiles on our faces, what is the one most entertaining thing in your tank that makes you laugh every time?

For me, I had bought a Blood Red Shrimp just because I thought they looked cool. I had no idea the that he would be so entertaining to me. Every fish in my tank (except the clowns) line up like a car wash and take turns getting cleaned by him. Some will even lay down and let him crawl on top. Its the most fascinating thing I've ever witnessed.

tritan, Apr 6, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. tritan

Bebop

Feeding time for the Jawfish. It was always hilarious watching him jump out of his hole to grab food floating by then darting back in like he was scared (even though it was the biggest fish in the tank).

There was also that emerald crab who was king of my tank and would fight off my algae scraper when it was cleaning time...

Bebop, Apr 6, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. tritan

marcah

I really just like all the new life that seems to pop up in the tank..

marcah, Apr 6, 2012
  4. tritan

Musicmanmoses Freshwater gone rogue

My peppermint shrimp fight over who gets to clean my hands while I'm doing any maintenance in the tank. =)

Musicmanmoses, Apr 6, 2012
  5. tritan

Prototype220

My cleaner shrimp who I hand fed so everytime me hands were in the tank he/she tickled my fingers (R.I.P. JACQ)! Or the fact that my fish hide from almost everyone who cones to look at them except me and the family :)

Prototype220, Apr 6, 2012
  6. tritan

little_fish Moderator

My clowns and blenny have some sort of freak interspecies threesome going on. The clowns are hosted by the leather, which is also the blenny's throne. And every now and then you get all three of them on one coral. No one else is allowed to hang out in/near the leather but the blenny.

The blenny also hates the algae scrubber, and whenever I start moving it around he changes colors and follows it around the tank.

little_fish, Apr 6, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question