Moving Sale! Fish, corals, Live rock must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuburnGrad93

Reefing newb
Ok guys, I know Karen and I have kinda dissappeared but we have had lots of stuff going on lately. Sorry. Just to kind of fill you all in. Karen graduated anesthesia school 3 weeks ago, and then immediately got activated for active duty for the US Navy. She leaves Oct 22nd for Germany for 1 year. Yes, it does suck for us! lol And, this is also my last week at my current job, as I will be starting a traveling anesthesia assignment the first of November. So, all our fish and animals must go before the first of November. I will be keeping the aquarium and all the equipment, but everyhting else must go. So if anyone is interested in what all I have please drop me a line and let me know. And while I would rather not just give everything away, I will be very reasonable on what I would like to get. Also have a ton of live rock that probably needs to go too as I will not be able to keep water in the tank while I am gone and it would be ashame for it to just die (not to mention the smell). So someone please make me a reasonable offer for it! Also have a 47 gallon bow front fresh tank that needs to go as well. Will consider letting that whole tank go. Several nice fish in it that I would probably give away if someone wants them. I do have a rather large and super nice Royal Plecostamus that I would like to get a little something for, but the others I will give away if someone wants them? Hope everyone is doing ok and again, sorry we have kinda been absent the last couple of months.
Darren

Sorry to hear you have to break things down. What kind of corals do you have. Any LPS?? I would be interested in any acans/blastos you might have. If you could get a list started of fish and corals it would help.
Thanks

I would be interested. I don't think most of us have seen what you have. A list would be a great help. Thanks.

He has lots of nice LR and Fish last time I was there.

He also has one of the coolest elegance corals i've ever seen, but its huge basketball size.

Sad to see you take a break from the hobby, but congratz on the new opportunities.

Thanks Brandon. Salt is still basically the same setup. Let me see if I can remember what all I have? Also, anyone interested can give me a call at 423-304-0247.

Fish:
2 adult large percula clowns
2 Large Foxface
1 medium rabbit fish
1 lawnmower blennie
1 or 2 firefish
5 or 6 green
1 flame angel
2 or 3 cardinals
And I think that's all??

2 cleaner shrimp
1 HUGE green serpent star
6 or 7 large snails
Lots of hermits

1 large colt coral
2 large elegance corals
Green polyps
2 large hairy mushrooms
And there are a couple of other things in there too, just can't remember right now. Oh, and the live rock! Don't really know how many pounds it is, but enough to fill up a 150G tank.

Darren

AuburnGrad93 said:
I am accepting reasonable offers! No one interested in the live rock???

Shrimp go for about 11$-14$ a pound at the fresh market so I might could muster up 2-3$ for two shrimp. :mrgreen:

Just let me know what you want I feel better doing it that way.

Hey there phin... welcome to the forums.

We would love to have you join the club and attend monthly meetings. Is that something you might be interested in? If you have any questions I can answer please let me know.

Brandon

Thanks for the welcome. I've just been lurking for a bit. Definitely going to try to make a meeting. I was out of town last week so couldn't go. Will try to see if I can hit the Nov meeting though.

Plan on the 11th, unless we decide to change it thats probably when it will be.

If you can't make it please post any questions and comments here... depending on how long you've been lurking you probably already know we joke around alot, so don't take much of anything we say serious.

Again, nice to see another local hobbiest.
Brandon

Welcome Phin. As Brandon said nice to have you on the forums. It is always good to see another local hobbiest. We knew there were more of us out there! Hope you get a chance to make it to one of the meetings.

Lol, hey, is this my thread or what???? JK! I could probably let 40-50lbs of live rock go, Phin. Just give me a call to set it up.

The firefish is the typical varity I guess? ....reddish tail with whitish front??

Brandon. I will make you a heck'f a deal on the shrimp, just give me a call!

Darren

welcome phin, glad to have you on the forrums! If you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back