Moving Sale! Fish, corals, Live rock must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey no secrets here, especially after everyone knows I offered up 60 bucks for two cleaner shrimp. Oh well should have checked the prices a little better first.

Also, after a little bird pm'd me with what a LFS charges for rock (outrageous!), how does $4/lb sound?

Darren

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt want to say anything about the rock! bermuda does help out the club and is a supporter so we dont want to belittle their prices. they have to make a living to, and darren we all know how much of a rip off putting people to sleep is!:mrgreen: shoot, give me a baseball bat and ill put someone under. So lets not critisize prises! JK!

AuburnGrad93 said:
Also, after a little bird pm'd me with what a LFS charges for rock (outrageous!), how does $4/lb sound?

Little too steep for my blood... Our LFS up here charge about $8/lb too though... But then again, thats still a better deal than $60 for a pair of cleaner shrimp!!! lmao Silly Brandon...

BTW the whole 60$ was a joke.. Think he was being sarcastic because i offered up 3$ since they go for about 14$ a pound at the local super market :)

Silvers said:
Any rock, coral or lighting left

All the rock is left to this point. Also, all the coral too. And after reading the posts, I will take $3/lb for the rock if anyone is interested. I think most LFS's charge between 8 and 12 dollars per pound, so 3 is a pretty good deal I think?

Darren

Darren, I was wondering what the prices on your other fish were. And also if you were free next Weds? I will probably be in Chatt on that day.

Thanks,
Donny

We might be interested in the Rock.We need some more for the inwall.

I havnt been able to get on lately, so I am just now seeing this thread.Let me talk to Charlie though..

We already forced auburngrad93 out of the hobby for being a auburn fan, So I wouldnt advertise that you went there to!:mrgreen: great to see you post, enjoy the forums, and maybe you could make it down for a club meeting sometime, we do have a member from the alabama direction that comes everymonth. hed probly be will to meet you or even carpool you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back