Mp10ew

Status
Not open for further replies.

parrotchute

DUSTOFF MEDEVAC
Got a brand new MP10ES that I stupidly bought not realizing my tank walls are too thick for it to work on!
Looking to sell it so I can buy another MP40.

It's brand new, so I'm asking for a fairly competitive price, but obviously it'd be cheaper than buying one from the store. $175 sound fair?

Hmmmm, I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Unless you happen to have any good mission/craftsman furniture!

people still collect baseball cards?
Anyway, sorry, I don't have any use for that stuff. Money is basically all that would make sense.

haha alright, im 15 and i have like 220k cards all went through up in my room:) im sort of a baseball fanatic....

Holy crap, that was one of the funniest convos I have read here in a while.

I'd hold out for him to add his bike to the cards.

Last edited:
Haha, I remember what it's like to be 15 and wishing I had more money to spend on things I like...just remember that when you're going to school & choosing your career! Pick well so you have plenty of dough to spend on what you love! Money can buy happiness! haha

$175 and you got a deal. Don't think you can find a brand new mp10 shipped for that low...

Fast, send me some! haha
I was just about to pull the trigger and get a new couch but yesterday my oil tank spring a leak and it's going to cost me $2k to replace :frustrat:

$175 and you got a deal. Don't think you can find a brand new mp10 shipped for that low...

Fast, send me some! haha
I was just about to pull the trigger and get a new couch but yesterday my oil tank spring a leak and it's going to cost me $2k to replace :frustrat:

I was raised in an Antique shop. We specialized in only American made, solid oak furniture.

Fast, send me some! haha

I totally dig that couch. And I am not a mission kind of girl.
Bummer about your oil tank. Booooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back