Mr. Coral!

ErinCahir

Sausage Wrangler
I ordered a bunch of stuff from the $10 section on Mr. Coral Saturday night. They're going to hold off shipping for a couple days for me because it's in the teens and twenties for the first few days this week.
But I couldn't wait to share!
Hopefully these links work!

We're getting a couple different zoas...
M920 MC I GOT THE BLUES
R640 WHAT A MIX
PP2015 ELMO REVENGE ZOAS
Orange Blue Zoas
N1097 X-MENS
I am totally loving these:
PP145 FAKE PLASTIC TREES

Some of those cool cloves with the yellow tips...
CRAZY CLOVES

Two different favia
MM5 Neon Green Favia
N1096 THE BLACK HOLE FAVIA

Some random stuff
N1089 MIAMI HURRICANE ACAN LIMIT 1
N1076 PAGONA CUP
N1078 DENDROS
(Including our first SPS)
MM24 LOVE IT!!

And our "free gifts"
MM46 BUBBLE GUM WATERMELON CHALICE LIMIT 1 - $10 Section
Mrcoral.com B-Day Bash gift Tangerine Dreams

I'm so excited! I hope the links work... I just realized I was signed in when I copied everything.
Now... I assume when they say "pagona cup" they mean "pagoda cup". I was looking around before I before I ordered everything and the only thing I'm remotely worried about is the SPS... anyone know what it is? It looked so fuzzy and for $10 I couldn't pass it up...

Congrats on the pickups! Mr coral is great and all their stuff has always grown fast for me. I would recommend you dip all your corals when you get them, I've gotten some pests before. As for that SPS, I can't get a really good look at it in my phone but it looks more like a galexia to me then an SPS.

Oh you know it!

And the picture is tiny even on my computer... but maybe I should take another look at it. Either way it doesn't matter. Galexia works too!!

i just checked out mr. coral looks like it has some great offers.. those white frag plugs the corals come on... to me they are an eyesore.. is there a way to get rid of those before putting the frags in your tank?

i just checked out mr. coral looks like it has some great offers.. those white frag plugs the corals come on... to me they are an eyesore.. is there a way to get rid of those before putting the frags in your tank?

You can pull them off the plugs but, the corals will overgrow the plugs anyway.

Good luck with your order. I got 16 frags mid November from them and I have about 8 left. The rest melted away and the ones that survived are doing great

I would recommend dipping them too, I have ordered from them a few times and everytime they have come in with a few pest, but over all everything I have ever ordered from them is doing great.

Ooh. Erin I feel so bad for you? Did you hear about their new shipping policy? Ughhh, it just went into effect the other day. As it turns out, they'll only ship to my house now.:D

Nice pick ups.

Ooh. Erin I feel so bad for you? Did you hear about their new shipping policy? Ughhh, it just went into effect the other day. As it turns out, they'll only ship to my house now.:D

Nice pick ups.

LOL! How funny!

I can't wait to see them in your tank!

And thanks for turning me on to a wonderful place to get corals :D

I think you just dip them real quick into freshwater...it might have to match the temperature and pH of your tank?

The corals will close up, protecting themselves, and anything that's harmful on them will die off in the dip.

IT'S HERE!!!

I'm going to let everything float for a bit to bring the temperature up (although it did stay very warm in the box) ad when I start dripping I'll put up some pics!
The thing I thought was an SPS... definitely an SPS.
I know where about I should put pretty much everything... anyone know about the pagoda cup? Mid-level (light)? And am I safe in my assumption that acans can go next to other acans (like euphyllias and such)?

Back