Mr.& Mrs.LilJoker's 210

re: Mr.& Mrs.LilJoker's 210

003-3.jpg

I am gonna paint it or atleast get a dark blue background for it but thanks for the heads up Biff

Nice start. I noticed your returns are pretty deep in the water. If you didn't do it yet, drill a small hole near the surface to act as a siphon break. If you don't have a hole drilled, if the power goes out the water will keep draining down to the depth of those returns, which would probably flood your sump.

So keeping everyone up to speed, yesterday we put our water in and added the live rock and coral no fish except a maroon clown and a 3 stripped damsel :sfish:( I never liked that damsel anyways). But im going thru a big ass spike in nitrites. awww:pooh: Hopeing it will go down in a day or 2 but who knows.:bowdown: More pics will be up today:Cheers: when the wife gets home and can upload them for her retarded husband. :frustrat: ( I still ride the short bus to work)

Thanks C.C. I did drill some holes b4 i put them up. Someone had mentioned that to me so i had them predrilled.

Just catching up, ltljoker. Congratulations on your new tank. The sump looks nice and big. Should do a great job for you. Can't wait to see it all set up and running.:D

Final stage of our 210:bounce:. Letting it cycle with a few :sfish:. After I put damsels in it everyone said No. Too late lol. Got a lil brown algea growing but everything is turning out great:^::bounce::^:

Back